An annual scholarship is awarded at the discretion of the Scholarship Committee focused upon the areas of Horticulture, Forestry, or Landscaping. The duties of this committee include the development and production of fundraising activities to support the fund, soliciting locally for scholarship candidates and completing the candidate selection process with the announcement of a winner.
Download Scholarship Application
Scholarship is open to a graduating student in the Class of 2018 or to an individual who will pursue a graduate program in Horticulture, Floriculture, Forestry, Landscaping, Agronomy or any of the sciences that are related to these majors. The award will be based on scholastic achievement and extracurricular activities. Preference will be given to relatives of Brockton Garden Club members and applicants who so qualify must state the name of said relative in their applications.
- Complete application form obtained in your guidance office or visit www.brocktongc.org.
- Attach transcript of grades and college acceptance letter(s) to completed application form.
- Applicants must be interested in Horticulture, Forestry, Landscaping or related majors.
- Deadline for filing – April 13, 2018
- Forward completed application to:
Susan Nicastro, Scholarship Chair
Brockton Garden Club
PO Box 154
Brockton, MA 02301